Heater Installation & Replacement in Fairfield, CA
Experienced Heating Professionals in Solano County
Dependable Heating & Air is your local, experienced, and family-owned Fairfield heater installation and replacement specialist.
Our technicians are factory-trained and NATE-certified to ensure that your heater installation or replacement is done correctly, efficiently, and with the utmost attention to detail.
Why choose our heater installation team?
- We offer the best warranties and guarantees
- We offer free estimates and upfront pricing
- We have a great reputation and local references
- We have a service team that is friendly, punctual, and clean
- We are insured, licensed, and bonded
At Dependable Heating & Air, we understand that your heater is more than just a piece of equipment—it's a vital part of your home's comfort and safety.
When your heater stops working, you need a team that can be there for you immediately, that will explain all of your options, and that will get the job done right. That's what you'll get with our Dixon heater installation and replacement experts.
Call our Fairfield heater installation experts at (707) 247-2887 or contact us online to get started on your free estimate.
When to Replace Your Heating System?
When your heater is 20 to 25 years old, you may be considering a heater replacement. While it's hard to let go of a system that has served you faithfully for years, a new heater could save you money and help you save the environment at the same time.
You may want to consider a heater replacement if:
- Your heating bills are increasing year after year
- Your heating system is breaking down frequently
- Your heater is difficult to maintain
- Your heater is not meeting your comfort needs
- You want to take advantage of incentives and rebates
A new heating system can also help you save money on your heating bills. An older system may not be as efficient as a newer system. Replacing your system could also allow you to take advantage of incentives and rebates that could save you even more money. If you're considering a heater replacement, call our experienced team at Dependable Heating & Air.
What to Consider When Choosing a New Heater?
There are many factors to consider when choosing a new heater. Comfort, efficiency, reliability, warranties, and cost are all important factors to consider when making your decision. Our team at Dependable Heating & Air can help you weigh your options and choose a new heater that is right for your home.
Some of the factors you should consider include:
- Comfort — Does the heater have the capacity to heat your home to the desired temperature? Does it have features such as a thermostat or programmable timer that can help you keep your home at the right temperature?
- Efficiency — Does the heater have an energy efficiency rating (EER) that is high enough for your needs? Is the system electric or gas?
- Cost — How much will the heater cost to install? How much will it cost to operate?
- Reliability — How long do the manufacturer's warranties last? Is the system easy to maintain?
- Warranties — Does the manufacturer offer a warranty on the heater? Is there a separate warranty on the heater installation?
At Dependable Heating & Air, we believe in going the extra mile for our customers. We are committed to providing you with the best heating installation or replacement. We want to earn your trust and become your heater provider for years to come.
Everything went how we expected, we are repeat customers since we had you replace a older one in 1999. 21 Years later you service is still DEPENDABLE..- Gayle J.
"Always great service!"
James, our tech, did a great job as usual. Always upbeat and very competent, makes it a pleasant experience to have him check our system.- Robert A.
"Knowledgeable and Fair"
They are outstanding, from the salesperson to the friendly, competent, installation technician.- Darlene
"Friendly & Professional"
Technicians were courteous and kind very respectful.- Destiny
The technicians were on time and did an amazing job at putting up the system. Thank you for doing everything in such short notice.- Alexis
Thanks so much, Josh from Dependable Heating and Air!! Being without an air conditioner during this heatwave was miserable. Great job!!- Kathy B.
All of our technicians are licensed and fully trained to handle your heating and cooling needs.
We always stand behind our work, providing you with peace of mind.
We're proud to have been a staple in the community caring for our customers since 1968.
We have everything we need upon arrival to get the job done right.