Dixon Furnace Installation
Dependable Solutions Since 1968
Everyone associates California with being constantly sunny. However, our beautiful state is vast and varied, not only in its landscapes, cultures, and scenery but also in its seasons. Here in Dixon, we certainly have our warm days, but it can definitely get very chilly. As soon as those short autumn days and crisp fall nights arrive, it is high time to check up on your furnace to make sure that you are ready for winter. Alternatively, if you are moving into a completely new house, you better search for a quality heater as well, so you are not trapped in the cold once December rolls around.
When Should I Replace My Furnace?
Knowing when it's time to replace your furnace rather than putting off the upgrade for another winter can be a tricky call if you don't know what you look for. Our experienced technicians at Dependable Heating & Air can help you make that decision, but we also know how important it can be to understand what to look for before you call in the professionals. Some key signs to look out for when deciding whether or not to upgrade your heater include:
- Age: If your heater is older than 15 years old, you should start to consider an upgrade. Nor only are traditional heaters only supposed to last from 15-30 years, newer models can be far more energy efficient and save you money year over year on your utility bill.
- Strange noises: If your furnace is making strange noises like popping, clicking, humming, rattling, screeching, or booming, it could be a sign that internal parts are starting to break down. This can be repaired in some cases, but it can also be a sign of more dramatic failure.
- Soot buildup near your heater register: Not only is soot buildup annoying to clean up, it can also be a sign that your heater is producing too much carbon dioxide. If you find it building up around your furnace register – the air duct cover that regulates airflow throughout your home – it could be a sign that you need a new unit.
- Cold pockets throughout your home: Once you start noticing cold pockets of air that didn't show up before, it could be a sign that your heater is becoming noticeably less efficient. This is a common symptom of an aging furnace.
- Yellow furnace flame: The burner on your furnace is supposed to be blue, and a yellow flame could be an indication that your heater is producing carbon monoxide. This is incredibly dangerous, and needs to be addressed immediately. If you notice a yellow flame, call us at (707) 247-2887 right away so we can come fix the problem.
- Soaring energy bill: If you see an increase in your monthly energy bills, it may mean that your system is running less efficiently. This is due to the system struggling and working hard to produce a comfortable temperature in your home. If you don't see a change when replacing the air filters, you should consider a replacement.
- Repairs: Repairing your heating system often indicates that your system is not functioning correctly and is slowly shutting down. As your unit ages, it will start to work hard, causing more wear and tear to your furnace. If the repairs start to cost as much as a new one, you should consider replacing your system.
No matter your situation, whether you are seeking an updated model or a brand new unit, you will absolutely need a professional technician to install it. Not only are our Dixon furnace installation experts ready to advise you on the perfect model, but they will safely and promptly install your new unit so you can count on it working the first time. You can depend on our team at Dependable Heating & Air to guide your way to pure comfort.
Call us today at (707) 247-2887 to find out about our exclusive customer rebates and packages.
Types of Heaters We Can Install
Are you looking to get a contemporary replacement for your old, inefficient model? Or are you a homeowner for the first time, and want to ensure your new space is a haven of warmth and comfort? Whoever you are, it can sometimes be overwhelming when you are trying to figure out which make and model would best suit your usage and individual needs. This is why it is crucial to have a professional technician on your side to advise you on which unit will match your home’s size and heating needs, while maximizing the amount of energy you could save.
Just a few examples of the types of furnaces available for you include:
- Gas furnaces
- Ductless systems
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Customized heaters
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
You may be wondering if installing a new furnace is worth all the hype, especially because that initial price tag can be off-putting. However, there are many advantages to replacing or installing a new heater rather than continuing to use and older model.
Some of the greatest benefits of a new furnace include:
- Much more efficient use of energy – Newer furnaces are vastly more effective in spending minimal amounts of energy.
- Saving a lot more money – Not only are you saving the environment by using less natural resources, but having a more energy-efficient system directly contributes to lower utility bills. This means you are saving a lot of money every month you use a new furnace.
- Dramatically increased comfort – What is the point of having a furnace if it doesn’t keep you warm? With a brand-new installation, you can be sure to stay cozy all winter long.
Professional & Personalized
We know everyone's home is arranged differently, meaning that some rooms might get extra warm while others stay chilly. This calls for a careful evaluation of your house's infrastructure. If you're unsure which furnace system would be the best option for your own unique home, do not worry. Having a thorough consultation with your skilled technician from Dependable Heating & Air means you can count on finding the furnace that works best for you.
Everything went how we expected, we are repeat customers since we had you replace a older one in 1999. 21 Years later you service is still DEPENDABLE..- Gayle J.
"Always great service!"
James, our tech, did a great job as usual. Always upbeat and very competent, makes it a pleasant experience to have him check our system.- Robert A.
"Knowledgeable and Fair"
They are outstanding, from the salesperson to the friendly, competent, installation technician.- Darlene
"Friendly & Professional"
Technicians were courteous and kind very respectful.- Destiny
The technicians were on time and did an amazing job at putting up the system. Thank you for doing everything in such short notice.- Alexis
Thanks so much, Josh from Dependable Heating and Air!! Being without an air conditioner during this heatwave was miserable. Great job!!- Kathy B.
All of our technicians are licensed and fully trained to handle your heating and cooling needs.
We always stand behind our work, providing you with peace of mind.
We're proud to have been a staple in the community caring for our customers since 1968.
We have everything we need upon arrival to get the job done right.