We Care About Your Safety
We certainly understand the current Health Pandemic our nation and world are facing and we wish you and yours’ great health and safety now and in the future. As the global effect of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Dependable is firmly committed to the health and safety of our clients and employees.
At Dependable Heating and Air Conditioning, our sales professionals, service teams, installation teams and Office will remain open and take every precaution to maintain a safe environment by abiding to the current National State of Emergency and CDC Guidelines, unless the guidelines change.
- No handshaking
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently and when working with customers before and after each interaction.
- Wear disposable gloves, booties and masks at each service call or installation.
- Practice social distancing and avoid close contact with anyone and Maintain social distancing when performing their duties.
- Daily wipe downs of our trucks and equipment.
- Have employees stay at home if they are sick.
Thanks so much for being a Dependable customer. We’ll continue to keep in touch as needed, and our staff sends best wishes of health and safety to you, your family, and your communities.